G. Mack Zimmerman, II
G. Mack Zimmerman, II, founded the firm in 2004. His practice is concentrated in the areas of corporate and real estate transactions with an emphasis on corporate finance, commercial transactions and real estate. He represents companies in connection with their entity structure, stock offerings, debt financing, as well as general corporate governance matters. During his career, he has represented numerous clients on all sides of corporate transactions accessing the capital markets. Additionally, Mack represents commercial land developers, private lenders, and banks involved in all aspects of complex real estate transactions, including purchase and sale transactions, real estate financing, development, leasing, work outs, and foreclosures. In conjunction with these other practice areas, Mack provides individuals and families with complex estate planning to compliment their business planning.
Mack was born in Fort Worth, Texas, where he grew up fascinated by enterprise and entrepreneurs. A graduate of the University of North Texas, where he received his B.A. in Business Administration, Mack obtained his J.D. from Loyola University in New Orleans.
Mr. Zimmerman has been married to Amy for 20 years and has two amazing sons, Mack III and Jakob. He is a bibliophile who enjoys serving at his church, camping with his boys, travel, and Crossfit.
- Representation of multimillion dollar private equity fund in initial capital raise for investment in the entertainment industry
- Representation of video game company in multimillion dollar Series A private placement offering
- Represented a group of jazz clubs raising capital for expansion
- Representation of start-up technology company in Series B capital raise, shareholder buy-out, technology licensing, intellectual property protection and corporate governance
- Representation of private lender in hotel development project
- Representation of multiple banks in debt financing of real estate
- Representation of lenders in the sale of negotiable instruments
- Representation of majority shareholder in complex liquidation of corporate assets
- Representation of U.S. company in reverse merger with Delaware parent company
- Representation of Seller in sale of large interstate franchise
- Advised many companies in the selection of a business entity and drafting of articles of incorporation, bylaws, partnership agreements, operating agreements, buy-sell agreements, and shareholder agreements
- Advised many individuals with regard to complex estate planning including estate tax planning, gifting plans, revocable living trusts, irrevocable life insurance trusts, family limited partnerships, charitable giving, and medicaid planning
Mack Zimmerman, II Attorney
Contact: email@example.com Tel: (817) 251-9222 Fax: (817) 251-9223
Dallas/Ft. Worth Office:
141 Countryside Ct., Suite 150 Southlake, TX 76092
Juris Doctor, 1998 Loyola University, New Orleans
B.A., Bus. Admin, 1994 University of North Texas